Life as a work-at-home-mom is a journey in and of itself. Add to the mix homeschooling 4 kids, and it turns into a full-blown creature. Sometimes the creature is tame and tender, other times drooling and snarling. At the end of the day, it is my creature. My loosely controlled chaos that I am blessed to live every day.
Learn more about my life as a WAHM
- The View From Home
- Ghostwriting Ethics Gut Check
- Calm Down, Women Everywhere
- WAHM – The Summer Challenge
- Surviving as a Homeschooling WAHM with Teens – and Loving It
- What if I Don’t Want a Hobby?
- 8 Signs You’re Crazy
- 7 Reasons You Should Not Be a Work-at Home-Mom